Extremely Quiet by Patented Fan Casing
The low speed 92 mm fan reduces the noise level to a minimum.
The patented fan holder is able to practically eliminate the typical buzzing sound of 92 mm fans.
The Fluid Dynamic Bearing keeps oil inside the bearing and thus reduce friction inbetween and keep the noise level to a minimum.
Integrated Cooling of Voltage Converters
Air is drawn in from the top.
Some air is blown out to all four directions in order to cool the voltage converters and chipset.
Patented Vibration Absorption
The four rubber connectors on the fan case act as a vibration damper to absorb the vibration of the running fan and prevent vibration transfer to the heatsink and the case.
The cooler is to install within seconds.
6 Years Warranty
The Fluid Dynamic Bearing offers a unique 400.000 h MTTF at 40 °C. Therefore we grant a unique 6 years warranty.
- Heat Sink: 78 (L) x 98 (W) x 56 (H) mm
- Fan: 113 (L) x 101 (W) x 47.2 (H) mm
- Overall Dimension: 113 (L) x 101 (W) x 91.7 (H) mm
- Rated Fan Speed: 2000 RPM
- Power Consumption: 0.17 Amp.
- Air Flow: 36 CFM / 62 m³/h
- Weight: 486 g
- Noise Level: 0.6 Sone
- Thermal Resistance: 0.26 °C/Watt
- Thermal Interface Material: Pre-applied MX-1 Paste
- Warranty: 6 Years